Up-skilling and re-skilling our knowledge is the only choice in the era of emergent technologies to stay relevant and competitive and become a differentiator from the rest of the IT crowd. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is going to create lacs of jobs and at the same time, also generate lacs of new opportunities in every sector. In order to grab a new opportunity, we need to equip ourselves with the right toolset and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) training is one of them. It will not only give you an edge over the others but also open new avenues for your future career. You will be equipped with the right knowledge at the right time to stay ahead of others.
According to indeed.com, the average salary for an RPA developer is around 110,000 dollars per year.
According to Grandview Survey, The Global RPA Economy is expected to top $8.75 Billion by 2024.
According to Tractica, Robotic Process Automation Market to Reach $5.1 Billion by 2025.
According to Pew Research Center, 52% of experts say RPA will create more jobs than it displaces by 2025.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is the application of technology that allows employees in a company to configure computer software or a robot to capture, interpret and imitate existing applications for processing a transaction, manipulating data, evaluating responses and communicating with other systems. It observes the actions and steps of a computer operator and imitates exactly, in the same manner, repeating the steps followed by the operator.
EmergenTeck- Kausal Vikash, best RPA Training Course will help you to understand the future of RPA and how you can explore your career in the new wave of emergent technologies.
POPULAR RPA TRAINING COURSES
- You will learn from a robust pool of industry trainer who has worked in projects across LnT, TCS, HCL, EnY, and Infosys
- You’ll master essential concepts and exception skills to master RPA, AI, Cognitive and Watson
- You will gain a solid foundation and deeper understanding to create automation solutions for the problems posed by RPA, AI, and Automation
- You acquire the required automation and technical skills to solve a wide range of diverse industry projects.
- You will acquire practical mastery over a wide range of RPA and AI applications in Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, HR, Finance, IT and manufacturing industries.
- Working profession working in IT/Finance/Operation.
- Developers and interested in cognitive automation.
- Classroom /Online coursework that includes case studies, mini-projects, and assignments
- BPO/Support professional and willing to switch your career to cognitive automation
- Fresh graduates from the engineering background
- Earn a Master Course in RPA & Cognitive Certification from EmergenTeck- KausalVikash.
- Assistance to complete RPA and IBM Watson certification.
- Add the certificate to your CV and improve your job/business prospects.
- Get hands-on experience with real-time case studies designed and done by our in-house development team.
- Real-time Industry case use cases across many industries i.e. Insurance, Banking, Finance, HR, IT, SCM
- Connect with experts to assess your progress and career counseling
- Submit assignments at the end of each module and use cases how to apply concepts to new problems, master the assignment and build intelligent applications.
RPA Projects and Real-time Use Cases –
- HR Management – Employee Onboarding and Offboarding
- IT Helpdesk – IT Help Desk Automation
- Order Management – Automation of the order creation process using Email, Excel, and Work Queue.
- Travel Management System – Automation of creating quote and book quote of a travel portal.
- SAP Order Management System – Automation of order management system using SAP
- Build your FAQ actionable Income Tax Chatbot and integrate with many platforms including Skype, Facebook and Slack seamlessly
- Develop Processes and VBO for web and windows applications.
- Develop the processes using RPA & cognitive services of Blue Prims, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, IBM Watson for NLP, ML, Chatbot, Language & translator etc.
- Contribute to the Solution design document.
- Use external APIs and web services in Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere
- Create and release the Packages to Client/customer
- Develop the multi Bot Architecture
- Estimation of processes
- Develop and test the Blue prism processes
- Understand RPA, Cognitive IBM Watson services and its integration with RPA Tools.
- High-level estimations of cognitive RPA projects.
- Client negotiation on Estimation, tool selection criteria, and scope negotiations.
- Drive the automation projects of RPA.
- Provide feedback to resources working on RPA projects.
- Analyze developed processes for their performance and quality.
- Develop and test simple Automation workflows.
- Create test cases for RPA Automation
- Understand Complicated Processes and VBO
- Understand the Watson services and integration with RPA tool so that you can test Cognitive RPA projects.
- View and analyze the processes logs to test the performance.
- Create a Process Design Document
- Understand Process selection framework
- Estimate the Processes
- Negotiation with client/customer on requirements, Scope limitations, resources.
- Drive the automation project with the development team.
- What is Robotic Process Automation
- Natural language processing and RPA
- How Robotic Process Automation works
- Why to automate repetitive tasks/processes
- RPA Solution Architecture Patterns – Key Considerations
- Input Data Handling Solution Pattern
- Exception Handling
- Transaction Logging
- Credential Management
- Secure Execution
- Monitoring and Reporting
- List of Robotic Process Automation Tools
- Robotic Process Automation Tool selection Checklist
Niranjan Joshi- (Google Review)
After completion of the RPA Training in Pune, I am glad that I have utilized my weekend time which I spent for & Blue prism’s course in Kausal Vikas institute. Trainer has given good explanation with examples and notes. He used to clarify the doubts in a friendly manner. All members are very supportive. I would recommend people for this training.
Viraj Karde – (Google Review)
Experienced trainers and support provided by members are really really good, provide all required help to the student even after class is completed, provide proper guidance to students for certification exams, will highly recommend Kausal Vikash for RPA training in Pune as per my experience.
Poonal Lad – (Google Review)
I learned one of the RPA tool i.e. BP and it was a very great experience for me to learn BP… I suggested to many of my friends regarding this tool and also recommend this institute for RPA learning. Poorvi Roopa – (Google Review) It was a great experience getting trained in RPA under Kausal Vikas. The trainer has depth knowledge and all members are very supportive and get a proper guideline. Practical based training they provide. Post-training also they help in all aspect …….Great going @kausal Vikas 🙂
Mandar Chikne – (Google Review)
Great training institute for RPA. The instructor is knowledgeable about the tool and explained the concept it details. Highly recommended. #KausalVikash #RPA Pune
Vishakha- (Google Review)
Excellent workshops and RPA training in Pune. Good Hands on practice and Use cases are covered. Value for Money. If you want to start your RPA journey or enhance your skills Look No Further.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Learning Blogs
Our Alumni Work at
Anujit Building, Ground Floor, Opposite Kamala Nehru Park, Bhandarkar Road, Erandwane, Pune, Maharashtra email@example.com
Keep In Touch
Supreme Arcade, 1st Floor, Office No -5, Above More Store, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in Touch With Us!