EmergenTeck – Kausal Vikash is excited to announce Masterclass for leaders and decision-makers to explore Innovation, Strategies, and Technologies for building a future-ready intelligent enterprise.
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Design Thinking will empower Business Executives to understand the IT-enabled changes in the business environment, how to leverage emergent technologies to create values and win competitive battles and solving client’s problem in a more innovative way using Design Thinking.
There is a skill gap. A survey revealed that 28% of respondents are using AI now and 54% say it will play a key role in their future projects. AI talent is scarce, and the increase in AI projects means the talent pool will likely get smaller in the near future.
As Robotic Process Automation (RPA) & Artificial Intelligence (AI) enter the workplace, business leaders need new skills to rise the challenges and opportunities presented by new disruptive. And, need to invest to maximize their potential with technology as an enabler
Upcoming Masterclass –
|Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for Business Leaders Online Instructor-Led Course||25 Feb 19 | 7-8 AM IST Onwards||Enroll Now|
|Masterclass for Leaders | Chennai||15-16 September 18||Enroll Now|
RPA, AI & Design Thinking Master class is intended for executives, senior managers and business leaders who want to explore how Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and data science can impact their business and seek most value out of it.
Particularly, having with a first-hand relational approach, we can find them suitable who
- Wish to start working on RPA and AI and specifically looking for initial support.
- Already are heading any RPA projects and wishing to validate whether their practices do co-exist in the respective industries and getting new ideas to improve their chances of success as well.
- Are the innovators as eagerly wishing to hone their management skills to stay relevant and competitive?
Business Executive/Leadership Team- Project Managers, Program Managers, Business Analysts, Senior Managers, Operation Managers, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Marketing Managers, Sales Managers who are interested in enhancing operational efficiency, reducing cost and improving customer experience using RPA & Cognitive for Strategic Management Training.
Participants will learn the necessary skills in relation with the designing vision & strategy, leading automation projects and, most importantly, execute Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) projects which are more customer-centric, innovative and best fit for the purpose.
Let us examine these learning points in detail as mentioned below.
- RPA, AI, Deep Learning and implications for business
- Digital transformation strategies and keys for innovation.
- Project management approach in order to identify the potential automation opportunities.
- Automation management frameworks, decision-making models and the best practices in automation management.
- Change management processes and the governance models in successful implementation of RPA/AI at various levels of the enterprises.
- Digital disruption and new opportunities in different Business domain
- Design Thinking as a strategy for innovation
A Key to Digital Transformation
- Digital transformation and the Need for the Change.
- Innovation and Digital Transformation.
- Business Agility with Digital workforce.
- How to Leverage the RPA and AI to Create the Competitive Advantages?
RPA Value Proposition
- Challenges and Limitations with Service Delivery
- The Evolution of RPA
- RPA Value Proposition and use cases
- RPA in Shared and Managed Services
Business Cases for RPA
- Banking Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
- Shared Services
- Supply Chain Management
- IT and ITeS
Strategy and Transformation Approach
- RPA – A Transformational Approach
- Centres of Excellence (RPA COEs)
- Governance and KPI
- Opportunities Assessment Framework
- Vendor Landscape
- Risk Management
- Total Cost of Ownership and ROI
- Challenges and Limitations
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Chatbot Diversification in AI
- Case Study
Speech and Machine Learning
- Speech to Text
- Text to Speech
- Case Study
Computer Vision Primer
- Image Analytics
- Video Analytics
- Case Study
- Data and Training Model
- Discover from Unstructured Data
- Case Study
- Innovation and why Design Thinking
- Design Thinking Processes
- Innovation Workshop
- Case Study
The workshop will be conducted by Madan Upadhyay. Mr. Upadhyay is a coach, mentor and a well-groomed trainer in the domain of the Design Thinking, Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence. His main objective to help the companies to innovate, strategize and transform their processes aiming to optimize cost, improve operational efficiency and enhance customer satisfaction.
Mr. Upadhyay started his professional career as a software developer spent many years heading the teams of software professionals and larger IT functions in Larsen & Toubro, Genpact, Accenture and BirlaSoft. Later, Mr. Upadhyay founded an innovative consulting and training entity, Kaushal Vikash in order to nurture the idea of RPA and AI in present days’ perspective which is probably as the alone initiative in its genre.
Anujit Building, Ground Floor, Opposite Kamala Nehru Park, Bhandarkar Road, Erandwane, Pune, Maharashtra
Keep In Touch
Supreme Arcade, 1st Floor, Office No -5, Above More Store, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra