Why should you join Robotic Process Automation (RPA) UiPath Training in Pune?
EmergenTeck – Kausal Vikash the best RPA training institute in Pune provides Robotic Process Automation (RPA) UiPath training in Pune. We will make you an expert in one of the leading RPA UiPath tool.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) UiPath training course Pune is designed for the professionals who wish to learn the usage of UiPath in their automation projects that help professional in polishing their automation skillset and organization in making automation ready future.
Professional will get hands-on experience in RPA UiPath training in Pune by working on various real-time projects, learning Industry use cases across BFSI, Healthcare, HR and SCM, RPA project life cycle, and Documentation process.
RPA UiPath Training |Weekend | 4 May 19 | 2 PM | Bhandarkar Road | Pune
What should be Learning objectives of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) UiPath Training in Pune?
By the end of the RPA UiPath training course in Pune candidate should be able to do:
- Robotic Process Automation introduction and its business views
- You can able to create the automated projects in UiPath studio.
- Creating the workflow by using diagrams and flowcharts.
- You can work on any domains like finance, BPO, software, insurance etc.
- You will gain the total practical knowledge on UiPath studio and orchestrator.
- You can design frontend bot and backend bots easily.
- You will be able to design automation strategy using orchestrator, queues, and bots
Who should learn Robotic Process Automation (RPA) UiPath Training in Pune?
This RPA UiPath Training Pune is designed for everyone willing to up-skill to stay ahead in his career in the era of Robotic Process Automation. Few of the roles as under,
- Are you developers and interested in Robotic Process Automation?
- Are you a tester (manual/automation) and willing to transform your career?
- Are you a BPO/Support professional and willing to switch your career to Robotic Process Automation.
- Are you graduate in Fresher graduates and willing to explore the opportunity in the emergent technology?
- Are you a manager and willing do your hand dirty by learning RPA?
Why should you join Robotic Process Automation (RPA) UiPath Training in Pune?
What are the Prerequisites to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) UiPath Training in Pune?
There are no prerequisites required to learn RPA with UiPath. However, having basic knowledge of any programming language will be an added advantage.
We maintain a bring your own device program (“BYOD”) where each participant need to bring their own laptop and the required UiPath software will be installed.
Key Features Robotic Process Automation (RPA) UiPath Training in Pune?
In this RPA UiPath Training course in Pune, the participants will get the opportunity to work on RPA UiPath project that will help to acquire real-time experience and industry knowledge.
The participants will get the opportunity to know about different RPA UiPath certification options and the way to clear the certification. There are main UiPath 4 certifications are,
- Level 1 – Foundation Training
- Level 2 – Orchestrator 2016.2 Training
- Level 3 – Advanced Training
- RPA Developer – SAP Automation training
In this RPA UiPath training course, the participants will get an opportunity to learn the interview questions, interview questions asked in many MNC, interview dumps and interaction with our interview panelists.
- Course Duration – 40 hours of Instructor-led classroom training
- 5 weekends (Saturday and Sunday) | 4 hours each day
- Expert UiPath with 100% hands-on
- Live Projects & UiPath certification assistance
- 100% Job assistance
- Lifetime access to course content and videos
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) UiPath Syllabus Outline –
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Training Course using UiPath – Course Overview
1. RPA Overview & Industry Use Cases
- What, When and Where RPA
- Industry Use Cases
- RPA Tools (UiPath, AA and Blue Prism) overview
- RPA implementation lifecycle
2. UiPath Studio Overview
- Sequence, Flow Chart & Decision
- Variables and arguments
- If else, Decisions and Switch
3. Excel Automation
- Filter, Sorting & Query
4. Email Automation
- Download Attachment
- IMAP & Outlook
5. Application Automation
6. Project Organization
- Modular files
- Input / Out
- Reusable components
7. Work Queue
- Upload to Queue
- Read from Queue – Get item by item
- Read from Queue – Get all items in one go
- Transactions (Success & Fail)
- Defer item
- Throw exception
- Audit Trails
- Package publishing
- Client Deployment
- Bots provisioning
- Version Control
10. RE Framework
- State Machine
- Fitting our processes in RE Framework
- Running entire program from RE Framework
11. Code Stage (Overview)
- Overview to .Net / C#
- Injecting code stage
- Run different types of scripts such as Java,Python, batch, powershell, VB.net.
- Web Services Automation i.e. consume data that are exposed over web using SOAP & REST.
- Integration with different databases
12. Advance Exception Handling
- Try / Catch / Finally
- Throw / Rethrow
- Global Handler
- RPA Project Life Cycle
- Opportunity Assessment
- RPA Documentation process
- RPA process in life Cycle (How to test workflows, bots)
- Risks & Challenges
Real Time Project (Offline Support)
The objective of this project work module is to create the real time environment for automation and give the participants to work on near to real projects. This module will provide participants to automate 2 end to end projects. Post training, our trainer will submit all the project requirement to the participants and will provide offline support.
Project 1 – Invoice Processing
Invoice processing is the widely automation adopted process for any enterprise and will give the participant to work on many components of Blue Prism together to complete the project work.
This involves working on Email, Excel, Work queue, Web application, OCR and PDF
Project 2 – HR On boarding
HR onboarding involves integrating 3 systems together (Employee management, CRM and IT) and a great exposure to participants to learn automating state through processing.
This involves – Email, Web, Work Queue, PDF, and Web Services
Will help the participants with the latest interview guide and readiness mock session. And, also help with CV readiness with latest projects information.
We’ll help the participants with the UiPath advance certification readiness.
Each participants require their own devices preferably laptop with admin privilege. We get the UiPath community edition installed.
Your system should have a minimum 4GB of RAM, Dual Core processor and Windows 7 operating system.
CPU: Recommended – Dual Core 1.8Ghz 64-bit
RAM: Min 4 GB. Recommended – 8 GB
Minimum Version – Windows 7/Windows server 2008R2
Maximum Version – Windows 10/Windows Server 2016
Dot Net Framework: 4.7
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) UiPath Training Detailed Syllabus -
Reviews of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) UiPath Training in Pune –
Avnish Sukla (Google Review)
It was a very informative session and helpful in career. I recommend people to join the session.
Digvijay Patil (Google Review)
Expert & experienced trainer. They provide proper hands-on experience. I would strongly recommend this institute to those who are, interested in RPA.
Anjali Ambuse (Google Review)
Kausal Vikash is one of the best training institutes for UiPath (RPA). It was a very good experience to work on it.
Harish Lohar (Google Review)
Trainers are experts in RPA tool with experience, class atmosphere is excellent to learn and every doubt is resolved. And after class cooperation in placement and to get RPA certification.
Aashish Zaroo (Google Review)
Just finished the blue prism training from Kausal Vikash. Must say that it was a good learning experience.
Please join if you want to upskill.
Our Alumni Work at
Anujit Building, Ground Floor, Opposite Kamala Nehru Park, Bhandarkar Road, Erandwane, Pune, Maharashtra
Keep In Touch
Supreme Arcade, 1st Floor, Office No -5, Above More Store, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra