Blue Prism Training in Pune | RPA Blue Prism Course in Pune | 100% Hands-On
RPA Blue Prism Training in Pune: Course Overview
Cognitive RPA with Blue Prism and IBM Watson training in Pune is exclusively designed for the professionals who are willing to learn Robotic Process Automation RPA & AI and wish to break through their career into RPA world.
In this RPA Blue Prism training in Pune participants will get opportunity to learn automation by doing hands on exercise using Blue Prism, IBM Watson, OCR, Email & Excel automation, Web & Windows automation, advance Blue Prism concepts (Queues, Environment, Security, Control Room, Deployment, Exception Handling, and Citrix Automation).
EmergenTeck – Kausal Vikash best Blue Prism training in Pune are committed towards our learners and are proud of the fact that we have helped more than 4500+ learners to excel in their RPA careers.
RPA Blue Prism Training in Pune – Course Highlights
- Blue Prism Project Oriented Learning
- IBM Watson – Artificial Intelligence (AI) Module
- Optical Character Recognition OCR – Invoice Automation
- Blue Prism Certification Readiness (AD01)
- 2 Real Time projects/ 10+ Assignments/ Quiz
- Job assistance & Interview Readiness
Cognitive RPA Blue Prism Training | Weekend | Sat.18 May | 9:30 AM | Bhandarkar Rd, PUNE
What will you learn in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Blue Prism Training in Pune?
Post completion of RPA Blue Prism Course in Pune, the participants will acquire the practical and theoretical knowledge about the Blue Prism and advance topics, below will the agenda,
- RPA introduction and its business views
- Creating the workflow by using objects and processes studio.
- Develop, deploy and administer backend bots.
- Excel, Email, PDF, Web and Windows Automation
- Surface and Image Automation
- Process automation, debugging and Exception handling
- Designing highly scalable, available and reliable solution using Work Queue and Multi Bot
- End to end use cases on Order Management and Travel Portal
- Gain the total practical knowledge on Blue Prism Control room, administrator panel and system tools.
- Get ready to appear for Blue Prism AD01 Certification
- Post training assessment
Target Audiences for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Blue PrismTraining in Pune?
- Software Developers
- QA / Testers
- Business Analysts (BA)
- BPO Professionals
- Operation Managers
- Finance & Accounting
- Project Managers
Why should you join for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Blue PrismTraining in Pune?
- Help you to break through your career as RPA champion
- Help you to secure your career for next 5-10 years
- Unique course curriculum with Blue Prism, and advance topics.
- Certification readiness and 100% job assistance
What are the Pre-requisites for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Blue Prism Training in Pune?
- There are no prerequisites required to learn Blue Prism. However, having basic knowledge of any programming language will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to learn new skillset
Course Duration for the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Training Course using Blue Prism?
- 40 hours
- Classroom training/ 100% Hands-on
- Weekend Class (Saturday and Sunday)
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Training Course using Blue Prism in Pune – Course Syllabus
Introduction to RPA and Industry Use Cases
- Challenges with existing automation
- Rise of Robotic Process Automation
- What, Why and When RPA
- Industry use cases (BFSI, Shared Services, Healthcare etc..)
Introduction to Blue Prism
- Intro to Blue Prism
- Setting up and getting started with Blue Prism
- Blue Prism Architecture, deployment model and components
- Blue Prism operating model
- Application Types –Windows,Main Frame, Java and Browser Based Applications
- Running a process
- Dashboard and analytics
- Process Studio overview
- Data items (Number, string, Collection)
- Decisions, Calculations and Choice
- Collections, Circular paths and Loops
- Layers of controlling
- Pages for Organization
Business Objects and Process Layers
- Object studio and Process studio,
- Differences action Stages
- Application Modeler – Accessibility Mode, Win32 mode, HTML & SAP Mode
- Spying Elements
- BO stages
- Attach and Detach
- Action inputs and outputs
- Data items as Inputs
- Introduction to VBO
- File Management
Inputs and Outputs
- Inputs, Output and Startup Parameters
- Data item Visibility
- Data types
- Control Room
- Process Outputs
- Read Date
- Write Data
- Merge to Excel
- Net excel file create
- Data matching
- Receive Email
- Send Email
- Download Attachment
Error Management – Exceptional Handling
- Recover and Resume
- Throwing Exceptions
- Preserving the Current Exceptions
- Exception Bubbling & Exception Blocks
- Exceptional Handling in Practice
- Debug process & VBO
- Step in, over and out
- Debug complex process
Case Management – Work Queues
- Queue Items
- Work Queue Configuration
- Pause and Resume
Release Manager and Logging
- Safe Stop
- Collection Actions
- Choice Stage
- Log Viewer
- System Manager
- Process / Business Object grouping
- Process and Object references
- Export and Import
- Packages and Releases
- Introduction to Surface Automation
- Training Application and Object Model
- Interacting with Application Elements (Text boxes, Combo boxes, buttons etc.)
- Tabulated Data
- Sending Key events and Special keys
VB.Net / C# Introduction
- Overview to VB.Net/C#
- Visual Studio overview
- Write small codes using VB.Net
- Building own business object
- Creating one VBO and consuming in Object and Process Studio
Blue Prism Login Agent
- Overview and setup
- Login agent in Production
- Setting up Blue Prism run time resource
System Admin Function
- Use of Environment Variables
- Publish process
- Run process from Control Room
- Package and release management
- Scheduling of processes
- Security management (User and role)
- Database configuration
- Query execution
- Record insertion
- Store procedure execution
- Input / output
Web Service Automation
- Web Service configuration
- SOAP consumption
- REST service consumption
- Introduction to OCR
- Image automation using OCR
- Invoice automation using OCR
IBM Watson Intelligent Services
- Introduction to Cognitive RPA
- Introduction to IBM Watson
- Setting up Blue Prism intelligent services environment
- Natural Language Processing
- Natural Language Understanding
- Text, Sentimental, Emotion, Classification, Context Analysis
- Language classification, identification and translation
- Computer vision
RPA Project Activities and artifacts
- Process selection Framework – Discovery Phase
- Process effort Estimation
- RPA Project Estimation
- RPA Tool selection
- BOT size calculation and ROI calculation
- Walkthrough of PDD and SDD Documents
Real Time Project (Offline Support)
The objective of this project work module is to create the real time environment for automation and give the participants to work on near to real projects. This module will provide participants to automate 2 end to end projects. Post training, our trainer will submit all the project requirement to the participants and will provide offline support.
Project 1 – Invoice Processing
Invoice processing is the widely automation adopted process for any enterprise and will give the participant to work on many components of Blue Prism together to complete the project work.
This involves working on Email, Excel, Work queue, Web application, OCR and PDF
Project 2 – HR On boarding
HR onboarding involves integrating 3 systems together (Employee management, CRM and IT) and a great exposure to participants to learn automating state through processing.
This involves – Email, Web, Work Queue, PDF, and Web Services
Will help the participants with the latest interview guide and readiness mock session. And, also help with CV readiness with latest projects information.
We’ll help the participants with the Blue Prism advance certification readiness.
RPA Tool Blue Prism Infrastructure Requirement
Each participants require their own devices preferably laptop with admin privilege. We get the Blue Prism community edition installed.
Your system should have a minimum 4GB of RAM, Dual Core processor and Windows 7 operating system.
CPU: Recommended – Dual Core 1.8Ghz 64-bit
RAM: Min 4 GB. Recommended – 8 GB
Minimum Version – Windows 7/Windows server 2008R2
Maximum Version – Windows 10/Windows Server 2016
Dot Net Framework: 4.7
RPA Use Case | RPA Case Study | HR Employee on Boarding
RPA Use Case | Account Payable Automation
FAQ Blue Prism
What is blue prism automation?
Blue Prism is one of the leading Robotic Process Automation tools that offers Digital Workforce a.k.a. Software Robots. The software bots helps the organization to automation clerical activities and mimic the human interactions with computers. I.e. The software works just like humans.
The blue prism automation supports only un-attended automation that only in the server rooms.
Does Blue Prism require coding?
By product none of the RPA tools require coding most of the time, and blue prism is not an exception. It’s script less tools, mostly drag / drop and configuring the automation, rather writing code.
Blue Prism is a business tool that solves business problems. The skillset require to learn Blue Prism is to have business mindset, analytical skills and ready to learn new skills.
What is Blue Prism Certification?
Blue Prism created a whole set of certification ecosystem designed to ensure the high quality of professionals in the crowded RPA space. The Certification program classify the entire certification into 5 categories. Details are as under
|Exam Code||Exam Name||Accreditation Award||Length (Mins)||Questions||Pass Mark|
|AD01||Blue Prism Developer||Developer||60||60
|APD01||Blue Prism Professional Developer||Professional Developer||60||50
|ASD01||Designing Blue Prism Process Solutions||Process solution Designer||60||25||70|
|ATA01||Designing a Blue Prism (Version 5.0) Environment||Technical Architect||75||45||80|
|AIE01||Installing and Configuring a Blue Prism (Version 5.0) Environment||Installation Engineer||60||45||70|
To qualify to sit the Blue Prism Professional Developer (APD01) exam you must have first passed the Blue Prism Developer (AD01) exam at least six months previously.
To qualify to sit the Designing Blue Prism Process Solutions (ASD01) exam you must have first passed the Blue Prism Developer (AD01) exam.
What is the cost of Blue Prism certification?
In India, the cost of all the blue prism certification cost is same $70. The available certifications are AD01, APD01, ASD01, ATA01, AIE01
What if I miss a class?
You will never miss a class at EmergenTeck- Kausal Vikash! You can choose either of the two options:
1. View the recorded session of the class.
2. You can attend the missed session, in any other batch.
Will I get placement assistance?
Yes, we do provide 100% Job assistance. We will also be helping in preparing CV/Resume, mock interviews, interview assistance, and others.
Will I give any discount/offers?
The quoted fees are discounted price, but offers keep changing from time to time. You can chat with us or call our training coordinator for more details.
Will I get training material post sign up to the course?
Yes, We’ll provide access to all the training material after the complete payment of the course fees.
Who are the instructors at EmergenTeck- KausalVikash ?
All the instructors at EmergenTeck are practitioners from the Industry with many years of experience. They are experts in the subject and are trained to provide you an excellent learning experience.
What types of career support should I expect from this Program?
Coaching and Mentoring on the relevant real Industry use cases for the eligible automation projects.
Cognitive automation Interview preparation and interview mentoring methods like mock interviews by industry experts
Assistance in readiness in RPA global certification and certification dumps
Connecting with Opportunities:
We assure to connect with many opportunities in the network of our recruitment partners.
RPA Blue Prism Training in Pune Reviews-
Sonal Karde- (Google Review)
The training provided was superb. The trainer has in-depth knowledge and is able to attend all the queries. The training is designed in such a way that it covers important aspects of Blue Prism. I got really good hands-on experience too. The strategic workshop conducted by Mr. Madan is very beneficial and something which should not be miss.
Gaurav Mangale (Google Review)
It was a great experience getting trained under Kausal Vikas. The trainer has depth knowledge and all members are very supportive and get the proper guideline. The practical based training they provide superbly and also guidance for Certification examination and all the stuff.
“I would strongly recommend people to join this institute for RPA training.”
Naveen (Google Review)
Best training center for RPA (Blue Prism & AA) , Trainers are real time expert. Kausal Vikas is really one of the best RPA training institutes in Pune. I would highly recommend people to join this institute if they are thinking to learn RPA, ML, AI & Cognitive RPA with very affordable fees.
Md Mashkoor Alam (Google Review)
Kausal Vikash is the best RPA institute in Pune. they provide real-time learning also provide post-training supports for POC and doubt clearing session. I ll recommend people if they looking for real hands-on RPA Blue Prism, UiPath Training in Pune.
Sanju Koli ( Google Review)
Its good experience to join RPA. Good study material and teaching staff. The most preferable place to explore your technical skills.
POPULAR RPA TRAINING COURSES
Our Alumni Work at
Anujit Building, Ground Floor, Opposite Kamala Nehru Park, Bhandarkar Road, Erandwane, Pune, Maharashtra
Keep In Touch
Supreme Arcade, 1st Floor, Office No -5, Above More Store, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra