It’s 2017, we are in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) World. RPA gains more and more value addition and imputes every day. Many industries in the world have concurred with emergent technologies of RPA. It has proven that it was a Pro Active decision by the organization who adopted in terms of ROI, Productivity, Efficiency and Optimization in their operation and output. In this way, we can see that how RPA is really leading us into the future. RPA has advanced considerably over the past few years. RPA will bring on a “virtual integration” of multiple systems whereas executing repetitive work more accurately and faithfully than humans would. Now it’s very important to distinguish between what’s hype and reality.
The founder of the Institute for Robotic Process Automation (IRPA), Frank Casale, suggests, “we cannot deny that automation, in particular, robotic process automation, is today’s version of outsourcing – unstoppable.”
We look back the RPA journey how it has become the mainstay of the business in the industry and hit everyone’s radar in 2012-2016.
- RPA is Job Killer
- Disrupt the Industry
- E Workers/Robot would be the future Boss
- Threat to IT Sector
- Job Cut
- RPA is paradigm shift in the way we are working now
- More effective and efficient
- More skilled people required for the RPA World
- Helpful in optimizing the objective of the business
- One of the emergent technologies in the globe.
- The expansion of RPA, ML & AL is the future of automation. 72% of companies will automate processes by 2019
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has generated a 43% time reduction for processes like billing, credit, collections, according to an Information Services Group (ISG) study.
- Supply Managementreports vendor management, recruitment, and talent management could be processed 32% faster and invoicing 34% more quickly. The study also revealed 72% of companies would rely on RPA by 2019 to improve productivity, increase compliance, reduce costs and compress transaction times.
- For now, robots and humans are working together for these and other efficiency improvements, but some job losses can be expected as automation becomes more sophisticated. (Data source- Supply chain Dive)
The expansion of RPA, ML & AI is the future of automation. An industry like BFSI, BPO, Healthcare, SCM adopted as a mainstay of their operation. RPA would allow more flexibility & advancement in what these technologies can accomplish for the organization now and into the future. Adopting RPA in work culture is the need of the hour.
Its industry, organization, and professionals have own decision how they consider Robotic Process Automation (RPA) would be Hype or Reality?