The new technique of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) carries extreme focus by most of the business-oriented industries these days. In the past, humans performed various business applications including computing processes and other related procedures to achieve the intended target. Now, people are highly focusing on the evolvement of RPA on multiple platforms. This new methodology can replace all the existing labors into automation mechanism and e-labors.
Career scope in RPA is quite abundant for the ones who are willing to shine their presence in their own platform. RPA accompanies huge potential to take away and perform most of the job areas of an organization, with the system and techniques of automation. The increase in the growth of the RPA workforce will grow at a rate of 35% CAGR by the end of the year 2020. Pre-eminent companies like Aviva and Google will clutch the ideal changes and this will, in turn, bring a massive inauguration of automation in the world of business. In either way, you will find RPA jobs in India holding the future scope for many professionals across the country.
Need for RPA
It is quite true that RPA acquisition is growing exponentially considering the past three years. Modern-day fast-growing industries believe that they require a certain systematical procedure to perform multiple tasks involving repetitive work. In addition, it must fulfill the task with rule-based methodology and few automation techniques. Here, arises the need for RPA for many developed and upcoming industries across the globe.
Most of the jobs are expected to carry out in the front end. It does not matter by any means if the system can fully or partially automate. IT industries demand a heterogeneous system of the application on all its phases of business. If this is the exact requirement, then they can take over the process of RPA adoption into their organizations.
It is for sure that RPA will become the major part of employment opportunities all over the world. From recent years, there is a steady growth in the evolvement of RPA in most of the organizations, which is ultimately deploying the current system. It has the mere tendency to break through the inefficient structure and grab everyone’s concentration in IT industries, consulting services and advisory firms. As the opportunities and the career path is wide open in RPA, Robotic Process Automation salary in India will also be tremendous.
No Specific Skills Required
RPA is the trending invention of the current era technologies. They do not really call for any skilled programming experts. With some business operation employees and personalities with process and information technology expertise, one can kick start the process of introducing Robotic Process Automation. We can train the employees well by making use of available RPA tools, just in a period of a few weeks.
RPA Software Tools helps you in configuring tasks for performing automation in various business applications. RPA Tools or Vendors are available in today’s market in wide specifications. Some of them are Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Pega systems, Work Fusion, UiPath and many more from which you could choose the best suitable for your requirement.
Top Key Features to grow your Career with RPA
Following features or ways of discipline will help you utmost in making you prepare for stamping your presence in RPA. You can consider these features as also the systematic guide for RPA in your career journey.
1. Skill Development- Grow your skills in the way that you start thinking like a robot. Machines are quite complex systems, which ensure the output never goes incorrect and carries out operations in the way of precise thinking. Approach yourself towards developing skills of Systems Analysis and Evaluations.
2. Programming Mindset- Set a mindset of a Programmer and this does not necessarily direct to learn all 1500+ programming languages. Just make sure that you are always in a ready state to learn new concepts and fresh inventions, and need not be theoretical always.
3. Stipulated Path of Learning- In order to introduce yourself to the world of automation, you need to undergo 5 years course of Robotics Degree. At least you need to hold a 3-year Ph.D., otherwise with which you can’t even reach the shell of the RPA core. Mold yourself as a spirited learner in the period of entire course, along with some adjoined features like comprehension, reading and learning approaches.
4. Learn Math with Analytical Science- Without having crossed the learning bar of Math, you can never even feel what RPA is. Passing through Geometry, Algebra and Calculus become the primary stage for successful learning of RPA. However, do not make the mistake of opting only Mathematics. Go for some reasoning and logical thinking of the results achieved, by learning Logical Science even.
5. Logical Thinking and Decision Making- RPA comprises of involvement with continuous decision making in the field of engineering. RPA includes multiple choices for a particular solution, with no perfect decision. Like thinking on which programs and what sensors etc. Robots can have eyes or ears, but how many? As such, logical thinking goes somewhere, where there is no end. To make the ideal solution for the current situation, in spite of many incorrect decisions, you need to learn on making analytical thinking and then decision making.
6. Superior Communication- This is where someone needs no explanation. To describe high-end programming needs and concerns to the non-technical staff members of your organization, you need to be fluent in verbal and written communication. This will help a lot in upgrading many solutions in every part of the industry.
7. High-end Troubleshooting- It is a specific skill to resolve and troubleshoot complex issues. The individual must hold the ability to fix the foreseen concerns early before they arise and troubleshoot them at the right time. This is what the complex troubleshooting involves in RPA learning.
8. Excellent in Designing Technology- You need to be an expert in designing the requirement that is in actual demand. Eventually, develop work and advance constructive solutions. In addition to that, one must have the potency to repair and put things into working, again in the track.
9. Improve Tenacity- This quality will help you enabling a skill to stay determined even in the tough and hectic environment. It helps in discovering feasible solutions to any sort of challenging problem. This will, in turn, make things easier for others around you to grab the concern and work on it accordingly. This will also help in proving yourself with the qualities of versatility, unwavering and proficiency, as what is quint-essential for dealing with the ‘robots’.
10. RPA will create Wider Sectors for Jobs- It is not that automation is going to replace humans and create unemployment in this era of technology. In order to make the robots process and work in an intended manner, human experts become the principal requirement. Hence, RPA is capable of producing a wider spectrum of job opportunities along with a drastic change in the global economy.
How RPA can boost your Career Growth?
RPA Technology is termed to be the need of the hour in the IT industries. Robotic process automation means a lot to the businesses whose process works on something related to the need for automation. There are only a few people stepping into the process of getting knowledgeable in RPA. However, the demand in the industries is just extensive. In the future, robotic process automation experts will be the ones who will become the high-earning people, in the whole of the IT industry. If you are the one interested in digging into the IT industry and wish to attain a money-oriented career, then RPA will be the ideal choice for you. The candidates who have completed their RPA course successfully and expecting a better compensation package, the upcoming list of career opportunities will be of utmost help.
RPA Career Opportunities
Once when you are all set to get into the platform of RPA, you may wait for the following opportunities to grow your career.
• RPA Developer
Experts in RPA have the best choice in their career development of going for an RPA Developer. Anyone equipped with all the requisite training and related skills in their course will have this stipulated option. The basic job of an RPA Developer is to erect systems that can direct to attain a complete robotic process automation projects. For most of the professionals, this task would be something related to the theories and practices that they have been trained for long, during their course of study. It is true that these type of jobs are quite time-consuming ones to complete, but will be significantly payable for the same. Although the developing process is lengthy, considering every other prospect, the RPA Developer salary in India is for sure going to be top-notch.
• Robotics Process Automation Manager (Digital Risk Solutions)
This is one great choice for the RPA-based candidates to manage both their skills and leadership techniques. The salary band for such type of designations in RPA will be obviously huge compared to that of managers working on different platforms. This is the choice where you can expect high incomes and frequent promotions too. Beyond everything, with such a posting in hand, you will also be in contact with great personalities whom you might think are worthy.
• Digital Media Coordinator
The unique job of building technology for the better growth of marketing systems is what the Digital Media Coordinator runs into. The RPA experts in this designation help in making blog posts and handle social media in a better way. Digital Media Coordinator with the knowledge of high-end automation will be supportive in developing your business and extend to a much larger scale. This fun-trilled job is capable of overlooking a wide scope of standpoint.
• Process Automation Specialist
As the name itself points out that, only the Specialists or Experts of Robotic Process Automation can go ahead to find their way into this category. It is a job demanding skill set that requires the capability to build software, which can manage networking and offer desired bandwidth. While the expert skill is statutory here, nevertheless the payback will become insufficient. They are eligible to earn more than Rs. 2000 per hour. Then just try making the calculation for a month.
• Information Technology Specialist
IT Specialist is also the best career to choose in the RPA platform. Industries today are facing a demand for such type postings. As the companies are running out of such experts, they are ready to pay huge compensation compared to any other jobs. Specialists should be able to handle jobs in the guise of dexterous RPA personnel.
The latest technology of RPA or Robotic Process Automation is buzzing bands on the platform of Artificial Intelligence and Production too. In a span of very less time, RPA makes its recognition gaining a huge amount of successful outcome. Without continuous interaction of humans, RPA can handle straightforward as well as complicated tasks with the usage of a single trigger. It can very well manage rule-based tasks, repetitive loops, jumping and swapping procedures among vibrant software and applications of the IT industries. As you find tremendous Robotic Process Automation salary packages, professionals are running towards the sector of RPA these days.