The four Vs of Big data are defined as follows:
- Volume: It is the most important feature of Big data. Collection of data from the various sources, including social media, business transactions and information from sensors by the organization.
- Velocity: The speed at which data is being generated, produced, created, or refreshed is referred to velocity. It is the frequency of incoming data which needs to be processed.
- Variety: It is one the most interesting developments in technology as is helps in digitization of information. It refers to all the structured and unstructured data that is generated or has the possibility of getting generated.
- Veracity: When all of the above properties increase, veracity, decrease. Hence it is known as one of the unfortunate characteristics of Big data.
Now we’ll discuss about the size of big data:
- 1 Byte – 8 Bits
- 1 KB – 1000 Bytes
- 1 MB – 1000 KB (Kilo-bytes)
- 1 GB – 1000 MB (Mega-bytes)
- 1 TB – 1000 GB (Giga-bytes)
- 1 PB – 1000 TB (Tera-bytes)
- 1 EB – 1000 PB (Peta-bytes)
- 1 ZB – 1000 EB (Exa-bytes)
- 1 YB – 1000 ZB (Zetta-bytes)
- 1 BB – 1000 YB (Yotta-bytes)
- 1 GB (Geop-bytes) – 1000 BB (Bronto-bytes)
“Big Data is problem and Hadoop is a solution"
Duration – 3 Hours
- Conceptual Understanding of Hadoop Architect.
Keep In Touch
Anujit Building, Ground Floor,
Opposite Kamala Nehru Park,
Bhandarkar Road, Erandwane, Pune, Maharashtra
Keep In Touch
Supreme Arcade, 1st Floor,
Office No -5, Above More Store, Kharadi,
G-284, G block, Sector-63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301