|RPA UiPath Fast Track Weekend Training||9-Jun-18||Bhandarkar Road, Pune||Enroll Now|
UiPath is a complete solution for application integration, and automating third-party applications, administrative IT tasks, and business IT processes. UiPath Studio is a complete software solution that enables you to automate your back office repetitive tasks. It converts tedious tasks into complete UI automation, thus, making your work easier and faster. UiPath Studio helps business users with no coding skills to design robotic processes in a visual and intuitive interface. Recorders mimic what users perform.
Types of Robots–
Front Office (Attended)-Front Office Robots use the existing interactive session of the logged in user. Back Office (Unattended)-
BackOffice Robots to run unattended, a Windows session is maintained by the UiPath robot service running in the (non-interactive) Session Zero. UiPath Back Office Robot is the autonomous software robot programmed to run unattended, independent from human interaction.
Licenses- Front Office Robots-Front Office robots work alongside or are triggered by a user or agent. The licenses for these type of robots are considerably cheaper but you generally need more as you need one per machine.
Back Office Robots– The back office license you can run on machines which are locked
Workflow Designer- UiPath Studio is the designer. UiPath Workflow Designer comes with a visual way of setting up automation using flowcharts and diagrams. It allows you to create a Workflow that will help you model processes of your business operations. They are a great way to setup automation with little or no knowledge about programming.
Robots –UiPath Robots are software robots programmed to execute processes modeled in UiPath Studio and controlled by UiPath Orchestrator.
Orchestrator-UiPath Orchestrator is a server application that enables you to monitor and control dozens or even hundreds of Robots, directly from a web browser. In Orchestrator, you can create a multitude of environments, each of which can contain a custom number of Robots.
Installation and activation– Installation Path – http://download.uipath.com/UiPathStudio.msi
Why should you join RPA UiPath Training in Pune, Delhi and Noida?
UiPath certifications are developer certification with course content ie tutorial videos, Practice excersices, followed by tests for each chapter. If someone wants do certification in RPA UIpath then it is available on UIpath’s website https://www.uipath.com/rpa-academy
- What are the UiPath certification available with the name?
There are main UiPath 4 certifications available
- Level 1 – Foundation Training
- Level 2 – Orchestrator 2016.2 Training
- Level 3 – Advanced Training
- RPA Developer – SAP Automation training
- Who can apply for RPA UiPath certification?
Anyone who is registered to UiPath academy.
- What is the cost of UiPath certification?
Zero cost for these certification.
- How can we apply for UiPath certification?
Anyone who is registered to UiPath academy.
- Why should I attend UiPath Training?
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – UiPath course is designed for the professionals who wish to learn the usage of UiPath in their automation projects that helps professional in polishing their automation skillset and organization in making automation ready future.
By the end of the UiPath course candidate should be able to do:
- RPA introduction and its business views
- You can able to create the automated projects in UiPath studio.
- Creating the workflow by using diagrams and flowcharts.
- You can work on any domains like finance, BPO, software, insurance etc.
- You will gain the total practical knowledge on UiPath studio and orchestrator.
- You can design frontend bot and backend bots easily.
- You will be able to design automation strategy using orchestrator, queues and bots
- Developers and Testers
- Business Analysts
- Operation Professional
- BPO/Call Center professionals
- Fresher graduates
- There are no prerequisites required to learn UiPath. However, having basic knowledge of any programming language will be an added advantage.
- .Net Framework 4.6
- Windows Server (Update KB2533623) / Windows 10
- CPU Dual Core 1.8 GHZ
- RAM 4 GB
- Course Duration – 24 Hrs
- Expert UiPath with 100% Hands-on
- Certified & Industry Real Time Trainer
- Live Projects
- Certification Assistance
- Post training support for POC creation
- Real-time case studies
- Interactive classroom session
- Training Material – Case studies, Industry Use case, Interview Question, Videos, and E-book
- Session 1- Robotics Process Automation
- Introduction of RPA
- What and why RPA
- Job Opportunities with RPA
- The way of working with RPA
- Type of jobs eligible for RPA automation
- RPA tools
- Industries adoption story
- Business Case story
Session 2 –UiPath Building blocks
- Installation and activation
- Different types of workflows
- Managing packages
- Reusing Library
- Source control
- Activities guide
- Workflow, Control Flow, Sequences
- State Machines
- Control Flows
Session 3- Excel and Data Tables
- Data Manipulations
- Excel Automation
- Data tables
Session 4- Recording
- Recording Introduction
- Recording Types
- Automatic Recording
- Manual Recording
Session 5- Scraping
- UI Elements
Session 6- Image and Text Automation
Session 9- Exception and Debugging
- Exception Handling
Session 7- Mail and PDF
Session 8- Project Organization
- Project organization
Session 10- Custom Component and Code Stage
- Custom Component Development
- Component Deployment
- Accessing Robots using WCF Web Services
Session 11- Database
- Connecting with Database
- Executing Query with Database
Session 12- Citrix – Virtual Environment Automation
- Citrix Automation
- Advance Citrix Automation
Session 13-UiPath Orchestrator, Front + Back Office Robots
- Orchestrator Overview
- Orchestrator Hosting
- Robots Hosting
- Processing Hosting
- Process Monitoring
Session 14 – Case Study
Anujit Building, Ground Floor, Opposite
Kamala Nehru Park, Bhandarkar Road,
Erandwane, Pune, Maharashtra
Supreme Arcade, 1st Floor,
Office No -5, Above More Store,
Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra