The four Vs of Big data are defined as follows:
- Volume: It is the most important feature of Big data. Collection of data from the various sources, including social media, business transactions and information from sensors by the organization.
- Velocity: The speed at which data is being generated, produced, created, or refreshed is referred to velocity. It is the frequency of incoming data which needs to be processed.
- Variety: It is one the most interesting developments in technology as is helps in digitization of information. It refers to all the structured and unstructured data that is generated or has the possibility of getting generated.
- Veracity: When all of the above properties increase, veracity, decrease. Hence it is known as one of the unfortunate characteristics of Big data.
Now we’ll discuss about the size of big data:
- 1 Byte – 8 Bits
- 1 KB – 1000 Bytes
- 1 MB – 1000 KB (Kilo-bytes)
- 1 GB – 1000 MB (Mega-bytes)
- 1 TB – 1000 GB (Giga-bytes)
- 1 PB – 1000 TB (Tera-bytes)
- 1 EB – 1000 PB (Peta-bytes)
- 1 ZB – 1000 EB (Exa-bytes)
- 1 YB – 1000 ZB (Zetta-bytes)
- 1 BB – 1000 YB (Yotta-bytes)
- 1 GB (Geop-bytes) – 1000 BB (Bronto-bytes)
“Big Data is problem and Hadoop is a solution"
- Better career opportunities: Recruiters are looking for candidates having Hadoop certification all around. Preference is given to one with the certification over the one with no certification.
- Safety of data: Big data assures you the safety of your data. Its tools help you in analyzing the internal threats by mapping the data landscape of your company.
- Helpful in Healthcare Industry: Big data is not only beneficial for business industries but it is important in the healthcare industry as well, which is one of the industry which is still stuck with a generalized, conventional approach.
- Cost Reduction: Lots of Big data technologies have already made an incredible and successful impact on business industries such as cloud-based and Hadoop. Big data along with all other benefits helps in cost reduction as well.
- Error-free and Faster Decision Making: Every new technology has always made attempts to enhance the decision-making quality, and big data cannot change that. Big data is one of the great solutions for those companies looking for error free and faster decision-making.
Duration – 40 Hours
- Programming background like Java, C++, Scala, Python, R
- Big Data,
- HADOOP ECOSYSTEM components
- HDFS, difference between HADOOP 1.x and 2.x
- Difference between HADOOP 2.x and 3.x
- MR Introduction
- Impala Introduction
- Kafka Introduction
- Zookeeper Introduction
- Spark Introduction
Keep In Touch
Anujit Building, Ground Floor,
Opposite Kamala Nehru Park,
Bhandarkar Road, Erandwane, Pune, Maharashtra
Keep In Touch
Supreme Arcade, 1st Floor,
Office No -5, Above More Store, Kharadi,
G-284, G block, Sector-63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301